Thursday, January 1, 2009

Service sewing

I have tried to stay busy over the Holiday break while I didn't have a baby to watch. Trying to do something to make my World better (and shrink my fabric stash!)....sewing double sided flannel receiving blankets for new mommie and babies.

I loved snuggling my own babies in a big over sized flannel quilt!

With the end of the year clearance sales, I got enough to make 9 blankets-7 shown. I get to add all this fabric to my first stashbusting report on Sunday!


I have also been working on finishing up some UFO projects. So many projects....too little time!
In Closing: Do you make New Years resolutions or goals? Me.....no. I seem to plan for the "year" back in the Fall when Hubby the teacher and children go back to school. If you do have a sewing related goal (clothing, quilts, crafts, etc.), please share with us in the comment section!

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

what cute cuddle blankets, I love the decorative stitches on the edge and the sheep are darling!