Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am NOT breaking one of my 2009 goals...

One of my sewing goals for 2009 is not to purchase any new sewing patterns and use up alot of what I already have....but look what came in the mail! I actually ordered it in November from the Pine Needles quilt show in Salt Lake. They said it would be mailed in the next 2 weeks....ah, let's try 2 months later! The photo shows the foundation quilt with the four removable blocks (Mittens, snowman, "let it snow" & "January")

I just purchased the foundation quilt pattern and will add my own removal blocks thru the year.

The pattern is called Patchwork Journal Foundation Quilt PJ13 from the company Joined at the Hip (www.joinedatthehip.com). I think if I decide to purchase any more of their cute patterns, I'll just go thru their website...might be quicker!
Of course, I am not going to get to this pattern too soon as I have:
QOV Charity quilt to finish
Hubby's birthday quilt to finish
about a bizillion quilt tops to finish.....
I think my UFO's are multiplying in those closed, dark boxes...naughty UFO's!

No comments: