Thursday, December 18, 2008

Suzanne needs...

I am following my daughter E and two nieces on this post. Google your name with the word "needs" and list the top 10 posts that come up. So...

Suzanne needs:

her own IPOD-sounds good to me
to get dressed-Baby T doesn't mind my sweats
a shower-hhhmmm, is someone trying to tell me something?
our help & support-well, yeah!
a home-I think this post was more about pet adoption
to write-I am....on this blog!
some tupperware-no thanks, did that in the 1980's
a history lesson-I love history
a coach-yeah, I could probably use one of those too
plastic surgery-no more scared of needles than vain

Try this yourself...it's kind of funny!

Also, this is post 95 for me...closing in on the big 100! I have a plan for a giveaway....check back for info in the next week!

No comments: