Sunday, December 3, 2017

Tis the Season to create...and sew...

I love Christmas!

I enjoy the Celebration of
Christmas with family and
friends and food with it all
wrapped up in Happiness and Love!

Here is a photo of the completed
Three Wise Men Dolls I posted
about back on 12 November. All
stuffed and sewn up.


I will be displaying them at our local
Creche Festival this weekend. I
love seeing all the Nativities from
all over the World together.

My friend, Nicole, lived in England
for a few years and shares her
experiences with her friends.
This weekend, we went to her
home to make Door Greeters or
Pine Swags

.

She provided the fresh cut Pine
branches and we brought items
to decorate. I added Pinecones
(from Nicole), bows and a 
Christmas Ornament...it
says "A Savior is Born".

Beyond fabric and thread, other
creating endeavors are usually
out of my comfort zone, but this
one was fun (and a little pokey 
on the hands)

Today, for my
I will be finishing miles and
miles of binding on quilts. I
do not have any photos, because
the future quilt owners may read
my blog. 

What are you Stitching?


4 comments:

Deb A said...

What a pretty decoration! Enjoy that binding stitching.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

How do I sign up for your Blog/posts?

Quilter Kathy said...

Yummmy binding... my favourite!
ENjoy the miles and miles!

Deb said...

Love your door greeter, have fun stitching those miles of binding. Those 3 Wise Men are sweet.