Friday, December 8, 2017

Plans for 2018

I am ready to start making plans for 2018

What do I want to create?
Where do I want to go and explore?
How do I envision the next year?

I definitely need to finish some WIP,
both in quilting and knitting. 

I am going to join Judy at
with her 12 month-12 project list.
You can list any 12 projects...knitting,
quilting, sewing, whatever.
Each month Judy will choose a number
1-12, and you do that number off your list.

I am also planning a big trip in the Summer
to see family and attend a wedding. I am
also going to see two friends...one I have
not seen in years!

My Weigh to Health program is still 
on-going thru July of 2018. I have stalled
out on weight loss, but I am recommitting
to getting healthy again.

What are you looking forward to for 2018?

No comments: