Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Today I took my first baby steps
towards being healthier.

I signed up and attended the 
Weigh to Health weight loss
program at my local Hospital.

It runs for one year and includes
classes twice a month on various
subjects like diet, exercise, 
sleep and mental health.


The first six month goal is to lose
at least 7% of your body weight.

The second six months is to maintain
that loss and possibly lose more weight.

We will keep a food  and exercise diary,
which gets turned in at each class.


We also have the goal to build up to
at least 150 minutes of aerobic
exercise each week (by the fourth month)

I am equally excited and a little terrified
about this new adventure I am attempting.

I know I need to lose weight...I will be
healthier...have more energy...possibly 
extend my life time (more family and
sewing time is always a bonus)

I meet with an dietician next week to
start setting some goals. 

I can do this...yes I can...hopefully!


1 comment:

Roger said...

Very nice blog yyou have here