Sunday, September 7, 2014

Back in the swing of blogging

One of my goals for this next year period
is to blog more often, so I
think a stash report is the perfect
way to do it.
 
This week in: 2 yards
 
This week used: 1 yard
 
New total: back to 27 yards used.
 
I also want to start posting my sewing goals
for the upcoming week. I have seen
others do this, and it seems to keep
them motivated and accountable.
 
Sept 8-14:
 
1.Sew each day during (September) National
Sewing Month.
 
2,Sew 1 knit project bag (pink with brown bottom)
 
3. Cut out 5 more knit project bags.

4.Hand sewing on Trip Around the World
project on Facebook.

 
 
What projects are you working on?

2 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Welcome back! I agree, listing goals is a great motivator. I need to start doing that, too.

DeeDee said...

Looking forward to reading your blog entries and posting your weekly goals is a great idea.