Friday, February 15, 2013

On the Needle

I have had some progress this week!
 
Crochet:
 
Finished my Husbands birthday blanket
 
So glad this is finished!
 
Knit:
 
The scarf that just will not be finished!
 
 I have a second skein of this coral colored yarn,
that was going to be a matching hat or fingerless gloves.
Nope! SO tired of it, I think the 2nd skein is
going to be donated to someone in my knit group.
 
My next project?
 
After coming home from my birthday trip to California,
I am going to learn to knit socks!
I am so excited!
 
What's On The Needle at your house?

3 comments:

dot said...

looks nice, you might want to make the hat and mitts. The yarn is lovely. I do understand, some projects just seem to go on forever. Knitting socks is fun, I think it is one of favorite things to knit, but one can only use so many pairs of socks.

Susan said...

Aren't finishes wonderful.... Congrats..........

Diane Wagner said...

Congratulations on your finish! I like your scarf and hope that you go on to make the mitts and hat to match.