Sunday, February 3, 2013

January Stash Report 2013

I post my stash busting reports once a month.
 
My sewing for January:
 
Fabric in YTD: 9.5 yards
Fabric out YTD: 23 yards
 
Adjusted yardage: 13.5 yards used
 
The fabric used include:
 
Quilt for daughters birthday
3 charity baby blankets
Baby gift-sling purse and blanket
2 charity quilt blocks
 
I did not do well at finishing UFO's,
except my daughters birthday quilt.
 
It has been a little strange purchasing
fabric again after not for the whole year of 2012.
I thought I would be much more tempted. I find myself looking, but
really analyzing what project I am
purchasing for...not just because I like it.
 
How are you doing on your stash busting?

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

You did so well on your last year's goal of no fabric buying. Your numbers for this year are looking really good. I like your idea of posting your stash busting just once a month. Keep warm.

Quilting Nonnie said...

Amazing! Last year NO fabric purchases. This is my second year of no fabric purchases except to add something I need for a current project that will get finished. I admire you!

Kris said...

Whoa, you used heaps of fabric in January! I find that amazing. As for me and my stash busting, it's something I think about. Yep. That's it. I just think about it. I'm going to have a stall at a quilt show next month in an effort to destash my fabric. I guess I will have to get serious any minute now ;)