Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thurday is the day!

I am going to cut off my hair!
As my 50th birthday is closing in on me
in the next few weeks,
I have this strong desire to make some changes.

I have been cleaning out my house...

I have made new friendships and let go of some relationships...

And now, I am ready for a personal change.

Here is the cut/style I am going for...I think





All the photos are versions of a classic Bob cut.

I eventually want to go back to my blond too.
I foolishly listened to a young stylist a few years ago,
who said women of a "certain age"
couldn't pull off blond anymore.

But I am ready for change...so call me Blondie!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Last year (at 51) I decided to make a change too. But I decided to let my hair grow out....to pretty much that same cut! I realized that I had the same haircut since I was 30 and it was time for a change. It's been a year and it's almost to the final length that I want.

Mrs. Exeter said...

That's a great do - isn't Helen pretty? Hope it went well and you enjoy your new style! xxx

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing you with you classic bob. Your post caught my attention as I have had very similar feelings going into my 50th year. It's a milestone for sure and a great time to reassess.