Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, my darling daughter

We have someone born nearly each month of the year,
so everyone gets their birthday month,
plus their choice of a favorite dessert.

January is my oldest daughters birthday month.

We celebrated with apple cinnamon cake top dessert.


My oldest daughter with her Husband and children
(toddlers just don't hold still for photos)


My son with his wife and daughters.


3 of the 5 grand kids eating dessert.



My kids...so beautiful!
(Even with a bad lighting photo)

Happy Birthday, Sweet Pea!
(and baby E finally held still for a photo)


And a kitty cat update:
He came home today.
My daughter opened the door and there he was
after 9 days...a little skinnier, but he seems to be okay!

1 comment:

sophanne said...

I KNEW he'd come home. Is your son a giant?