Thursday, December 23, 2010

Previewing new disdes

I have had the same very bright yellow and purple
dishes for about 15 years now.

I still like my dishes,
but after 3 kids and 3 grand kids,
they are pretty chipped and sad looking.

I purchased a service of 8 salad plates.
The salad plate are off white with a brown swirl design around the edge.
Here are 3 possible combo's

Round pink dinner plate with a brown ribbon design  at the top

Square bluish-green plate with brown swirl pattern
Round orange dinner plate

I like them all...so does my husband!

4 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

I love them all, really love the square plate with the quilting swirly design. :) You should get all 3 sets, just because...... Am I being helpful???

Barb said...

dishes is one of my weaknesses besides fabric and I sooooooooooooooooooooo love them all!!

Kris said...

It's amazing just how much new dishes changes the look of your kitchen/dining room! I have some second hand ones I bought a few years ago that I just used occassionally, but this year I decided to use them all the time as my regular set. I love them so much and now I get to look at them all the time.

Lori said...

different dishes sure are fun. Its like painting your wall, your food tastes different on a different plate.