Sunday, December 27, 2009

My last 2009 Stash report

Where has the year gone....it definitely has gone by fast!
With family commitments, I never did get any sewing done this last week.
For my final count:
Fabric in Year-to-date: 80 yards
Fabric out year-to-date: 153 yards
I didn't meet my 2009 goal, but I did but a big dent in the fabric piles, so it's still progress!
Here are photo's of two of my fav Christmas gifts... From my daughter V-a glass sea shell necklace. I'm not much of a jewelry wearer, but I just love this necklace...thanks Baby Girl!
From my daughter E-Samoan print fabric she purchased from one of my fav quilt bloggers, Barb, at Bejeweled...she's listed under my most visited blogs on the left side column. I am looking forward to coming up with a really good quilt (or two) with this fabric.
Thank you Sweet Pea...and Barb...for the fabric!

I hope you and yours have had a wonderful Winter Holiday Break....





4 comments:

SpinningStar said...

Beautiful presents.. any ideas for that new fabric?

Happy New Year!

Liz

Mel said...

You did great!
I love the star fish and the FQs.

Lori in South Dakota said...

both daughters did a "wow" job! I would be wearing the necklace and fondling the fabric--grinning like a fool!!!

Barb said...

I just love the way you have the fabric....it looks wonderful.... I am so glad that you like it....I am also impressed with the amont of fabric you used last year....