Friday, November 14, 2008

Didn't see it coming...

Yeah, I was more sick than I thought! I ended up in the hospital Monday-got out yesterday. Three days of I.V.'s, shots and some sleep....I can't sleep in a hospital. The nurses and the C.N.A.'s were very nice girls....most were young enough to be my daughters. The Doctor was okay.

I am SO glad to be home!

In Closing: Who has done something nice for you.....me...my hubby....he has cleaned(even the bathroom).....brought things to the hospital for me.....even took a personal day from work (which he NEVER does) to take care of me! Share, please!

4 comments:

Summerset said...

Yes, obviously you were - IV antibiotics are no joke! Take care and get some rest and better soon!

Lorraine said...

Take it easy!! I do hope you are feeling better soon.....hospital ....eeeuw...you were obviously much sicker than you thought! Nice that hubby is looking after you! I am blessed to have lots of people doing nice things for me....every day.....like my friend and workmate coming to lend a helping hand yesterday when it looked like things were gettng out of hand and just saying..."don't panic".....and it all worked out!

Kris said...

Hope you are resting and will be feeling better soon. I can never sleep in hospital, so hopeless trying to sleep there! My Mum spent the week in hospital too this week, bit of a surprise too. I have lots of wonderful people doing things for me all the time. I am so blessed. My husband is such a wonderful helpful man and I am fortunate because he works from home so he has the opportunity to help me every day. And of course my kids help me all the time too!

Kaylene said...

What!?! Nobody told us! Maybe you were keeping it on the DL, I'm so sorry though. (((HUGS))) I hope you get feeling great fast!