Wednesday, April 3, 2019

I like 2019 -#10

I missed last weeks post.
I am not sure why...

I like Spring

I like Spring weather, but
mostly, I like the flowers




Especially flowers that come up in
surprising places...like in the 
middle of our lawn.


We removed a flower bed from this area
many years ago...must of missed some
flower bulbs...

I like a new challenge


I am doing the Instagram 
#the100dayproject

You set your own challenge for 
what creative project you will do for
100 days.

I will be doing something sewing
related that will be given away.
I will be doing multiple little
projects.

I am listed as
always_ suzi_ homemaker

For more great "I like" posts, go over to







8 comments:

Michele McLaughlin said...

Your flowers are fabulous!!! wow! Good luck on your challenge! Have a great day!

Mary in Peoria Handmade said...

I need to get me some daffodils! Yours are so cute. That is quite an extensive challenge, good luck. mary

LA Paylor said...

the squirrels in MD have strong ideas about where bulbs should go, and moved mine around the yard. No flowers here, still snowy. Then hot. Then snowy. Today hot.
good luck on the challenge... it should be a good one to keep you creating!

Judy D in WA said...

Daffodils are my favorite because they are a sign that it truly is spring. There is a home along our main route that was at one time a daffodil farm and many bulbs were left. I love seeing all the flowers in random spots in the pasture with the cows. It makes my heart happy.

Jean said...

Such beautiful flowers! Glad we aren't the only one with surprise flowers coming up in the middle of the yard. My plan is to relocate them maybe. Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

Scrapatches said...

Good Morning! Your flowers are so beautiful! I have one little crocus blooming so far. I am now following you on Instagram. Looking forward to your challenge photos. Thank you for sharing on I Like Thursday ... :) Pat

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love all your flowers! Ours aren't quite blooming yet, but soon. Have fun with your 100 Day project, too! I'll go over and follow you on Instagram so I can see what you make.

PaintedThread said...

I missed this post last week. I love all the flowers. I've seen others do the 100 day project. I need to try that at some point. Good luck with yours!