Sunday, January 6, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitch 2019-#1

Welcome 2019!

This first Sabbath of the year 2019
has come in snowy and cold. After
Church, my plan is to snuggle under
a quilt and stitch Sheep....


(Ah...can't figure out how to turn the
sheep the correct direction....) 

The pattern is from a Nativity I made
for this past Christmas. (Post Here) I was working
on the French knots at my knit group
meeting and all the ladies fell in love
with the little Sheep.

I told them I would make them one
AFTER Christmas...my hands just
can't do hours and hours of 
hand stitching anymore.
I need to make about a dozen.

I am looking forward to a 
wonderfully creative 2019.

Join other hand stitchers over at
to see some beautiful projects in progress.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Those sheep are so cute (how many have you got to make! lol)

Quilter Kathy said...

They are adorable!
I can't do hours of hand stitching at a time either these days... I have to spread it out over smaller bits of time throughout the week.

Shannon said...

Your sheep are so cute! I've been looking for nativity patterns to make, and now I'm going to look up the pattern you listed in your other post. So so cute!

LA Paylor said...

Oh. My. Word. I want a sheep! They are so adorable! Good job you! Take it easy, don't overuse your hands. Someone told me of a hand stretch they did to relieve sewing stress. Probably find it online!
Happy week! LeeAnna