Thursday, October 18, 2018

I like...

I like seeing the geese fly in Fall


(photo from google images)

Each morning and again in the evening,
we have huge groups of geese that
fly over our house. I like to see them
in their line or V formation.


I like a good book and time to read



I am currently read the second World War II
book by Kimberly  Brubaker Bradley. This
first one, "The War that saved my life" was
so well written...I am glad she continued 
the story.


I like learning something new.

I am currently taking an (free) online
class from Trinity College (Ireland)
about the Book of Kells.

I have been fascinated about the book
of Bible scriptures for years. I am
working on a fabric version of a
Celtic Letter for an assignment.

The college offers other online classes,
so I think I will continue with them
after finishing this class. 

For other wonderful "I like" posts, click


4 comments:

PaintedThread said...

I like watching the geese this time of year, too. Since living here I'm aware of other flocks of stuff that come through the yard this time of year, too (starlings, blackbirds, bluebirds). The Book of Kells looks interesting.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Suzanne! I agree about seeing the geese flying in formation. I love the sound as they go honking over our house or just in general. ~smile~ Roseanne

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your books and your class sound really interesting! I love the geese flying overhead, too. We have a lot that live in our area year round.

LA Paylor said...

even my dog looks up when geese fly over. It's pretty amazing. I have a MD friend who did several book of Kells quilts with illuminated letter. I did one letter on a flamingo quilt once.