Monday, July 16, 2018

This weeks creating....

I am finally getting back into the swing 
of life after a two week vacation.

This weeks creating:

1. July UFO goal:

I am taking over my pine tree quilt
top to my long arm quilter, Kim, to
be finished.


I am embarrassed to say this top has been
buried in a box for while...like years...
I made it for our bed.

2. Finish my Art quilt for a October show:


I am recycling-upcycling textiles, like
the color catchers from laundry
(pictured above)
I am using the batik for a background.

3. Sew the last BOM star block

I picked up the last fabric-pattern packet
for my LQS star block



I am sewing the top in August for my
UFO project, then it goes to my quilter.
I will be donating it for an auction in November.

While on vacation, I shopped some great Antique
stores in Ohio and Illinois.


I have been
buying hankies of various designs to be
used in 2 different art quilts projects.



Locally, many of the Antique stores
have shut down over the last three years,
so I have had a difficult time
finding hankies.

Yes, I went a little crazy on vacation,
but I am definitely stocked up for
a year...or two...

What are you creating?
I am linking up at
and 




No comments: