Sunday, March 11, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitch

The day started out with the
surprise that we did not have
any water in the house pipes.

There was a break by our 
Pond and the City had to
shut down the surrounding
water system.

Huh...wash hair with bottled
water...okay...it will work.
Whoa...very "refreshing"
(translate: COLD!)

We have attended Church
(where we could not
use the drinking fountains
or restrooms for the first while)

Onto an afternoon of stitching...

I am back to working on the
cross-stitch quilt blocks. 


I attended a Vintage Quilt show
and felt inspired to finish my own
hand embroidered quilt. 

The quilts were all amazing and
had wonderful stories with each
one displayed.

I am linking up to Kathy's Quilts

1 comment:

Jill said...

No running water on a ‘wash my hair’ day is the pits and extra worse on a Sunday. I note you still made it to church. :-) Quilt shows are motivating.