Sunday, February 5, 2017

February...another busy month

Goodness...January just flew by
in the blink of an eye!

February...already picking up speed.

I had a grandchild born this week.
I was babysitting her older sister
for a few days,
which meant no sewing or creating
happened at my house.

This week, I am headed to my daughters
home to babysit her kids while she is
out of town. I am going to pack
up some hand sewing and knitting
projects to keep me busy.

I  am still undecided if I want to
continue adding rows to my
Trip around the World quilt.


The plan is to finish row 42 and then
re-evaluate the quilt size.

Here is an article I saw on Facebook
that I thought I would share. Enjoy!


What are you working on?

5 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

Congrats on the new Addition to your family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of another grandchild! How precious!

Robin said...

Gotta love those grandchildren. Interesting article, I tried to teach my girls some of those skills and thought (especially because of the attitude of the oldest) they would probably never use them. Now, they sew, and quilt, and preserve food from their gardens. You just never know what value comes from teaching your children. And like the article says, part of the value is the time you spend together.

Jill said...

Congratulations on a new grandchild. Understand how would not have time to stitch while babysitting. Pretty trip around the world quilt. Perhaps when you return from your daughter's, you will know if you want to add another row or not.

Mary said...

Grandchildren are such a joy. Congratulations to you!