Friday, October 30, 2015

On the Needle

I finished two hats this week.
 
First, a sock yarn slouchy hat
for my granddaughters birthday
 
 
This is the third I have done
from this pattern. It is not
difficult, but I am ready
to go on to another pattern.
 
My second hat is going to
charity during the holidays.
 
 I am not purchasing yarn
(or fabric) for the next year. This
hat was one of my using up
yarn projects.
 
My next project...I am not sure,
but it will probably be a
Christmas hat or scarf for
a grandchild.
 
What's On the Needle at your house?

4 comments:

Ramona said...

Your hats are great! I need to tell myself the same thing... no fabric or yarn purchase next year unless absolutely necessary. We will see....

Judy S. said...

Nice hats! I need to follow your lead on the no purchase plan!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I like the hats! I am on the 1 step forward, 2 steps backward plan. I finish a knitting project and buy nee yarn for 2!

Dar said...

Nice looking hats. I was on the fabric diet this year and did well until going to the Houston Quilt show this last week. I only bought a tiny bit of fabric, but the yarn vendors were calling my name loud and clear and I gave in! So I will join the 1 step forward and 2 backward plan too.