Sunday, November 16, 2014

Stash Busting report

I have switched from hand sewing
my quilt to knitting Christmas
gifts for my family.
 
I am a very slow knitter...I
probably did not give myself
enough time....
 
 
This is the main band of a
hat for my husband. You
knit it flat, add the top of
the hat, seam in down the
back, then finish knit it
on circular needles around
the bottom/cuff.
 
First time I have
attempted cables.
 
I want to do the 12 days
of Christmas for him, but I
am not sure how it is going
to work out.

I also did some sewing, but
nothing finished, so nothing
to report.

Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric out this week: 0 yards

Total used: 3.5 yards
 
What are you working on?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good luck on your knitting - I have just started to crochet, so I am pretty slow too!