Friday, May 3, 2013

On the Needle

I am taking a break from working
on my first pair of socks.
 
I am attempting not to
begin more projects before finishing
a few projects.
 
So, I am going to finish the ongoing,
never done, always in the UFO pile
 
Sinful scarf project I started months
and months ago.
 
I found the pattern on ravelry.com
It's not terribly difficult, even for
a beginner for me.

Also, I am looking
for a website/online group
that specializes in vintage knit
and/or crochet patterns for
Women's wearables. Patterns need to
be dated before 1938.
Any suggestions?
So, what's on the needle at your house?

2 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

You and your scarf make me smile. I have a granny square afghan that is doing the same thing to me. The never ending project. It will happen, later for me rather than sooner. :)

Dar said...

This is encourageing for me. I have a simple scarf on my needles that has been there for ages. Your scarf is very pretty, so I know you will finish it.