Sunday, October 14, 2012

Change is a comin'

I am ready for change...
 
Real change...
 
I have felt like I am stuck in a rut for
way to long...weeks...months...a year or more!
 
I need to make some drastic changes
to move towards the life I really want,
instead of the life I am existing in...
 
I decided to list the important things in my life:
 
1.Family
 
Spouse.
 
Daughter Elizabeth (with her spouse Brandon)
 
Son Marc
 
and daughter Victoria.
 
I also have a daughter-in-law and 
5 grandchildren (with #6 on the way in 2013)
 
My parents
 
(Early photo of them with my brother)
They are no longer physically with me
here on Earth, but eternity in my heart.
 
2. I am a member of
Most people know us as Mormons.
My religion is very important to me.
 
3.My creativity:
I need create constantly.
I feel like it is almost part of my
very physical body and I need
to be able to let it out..express it...share it!
 
What does this list tell me?
I'm not sure right now, but I am
going to keep coming back to this
little list to help me figure out
who I am and what I want!


1 comment:

Kris said...

Yes to the creativity! Actually to the whole list. But I completely get where you are coming from with the creativity. I HAVE TO make things. It helps me make sense of my world I think. If I don't nothing makes sense.