Sunday, March 25, 2012

March Fabric stash report

The time is just flying....
I can not believe it is already the end of March!

My household, including myself,
have spent the good part of the month
sick with coughs and flu's,
so I am kind of glad to see the time go quickly!

Being sick, I spent quite of bit of
time laying around, which translated into
knitting and not sewing.

I did manage to do some cleaning
here and there too, so into the donation
pile flew some fabric and other things.

Fabric in this month: 0 yards
Fabric in during 2012: 0 yards

Fabric out this month: 8 yards
Fabric out during 2012: 22 yards

Slowly, but surely, I will reach my 100 yard goal!

How are you doing?

2 comments:

Dar said...

What? No fabric "in" for 2012 yet. You must have good will power. Does giving away or donating all your fabric count as "used this week". Just curious. I love your blog header.

Lori said...

Oh dear--take your vitamins and drink your juice--get over the crud!