Sunday, November 13, 2011

Candyland Birthday party

My DIL has a combined birthday party
for both of my granddaughters each year.

Each year is a different theme
and the party-food-decoration are well done.
This year it was Candyland,


as in the child's board game.

She made cute decorations
representing the different candy's in the game.


She made treat bags with the
board game piece on the outside.

then had the kids decorate their own bag.

They kids played the game

and gathered up candy.

The table was decorated with all different kinds of candy.


My DIL's aunt decorates cakes
each year for the girls birthdays.


Unfortunately, the Candyland Castle
suffered a little in transit to the party.
Tho I'm sure no one complained when they ate it!

I told my DIL she should do this as a profession.

My son was just glad the party was over for another year.

Happy Birthday K and H,
Love Grandma Suzi!

2 comments:

Jean said...

What a great idea! I love the cake, and the game all over the floor...it's awesome. SHe really should do party planning.

Judy D in WA said...

What a fun birthday party!