Saturday, November 26, 2011

Birds spotted over snowy Village

Last year, I was still in morning over my Dad's passing
and did next to no Christmas decorating.
I think I put up the tree about a week before.

This year, we have a new baby in the house
and I am trying to get out of this fog I have been in lately,
so I decorated for a few hours today.

(Warning: lots of photos!)

I started by unpacking my 22 various
houses/businesses/Church/ Light Towers
I have been purchasing from Joann's Fabric
for the last 10 years.

And magically....


...they were all set up!
I have just enough electrically outlets....barely!

I also put my Grandmothers chair by the front door
ready with a basket waiting to be filled with Christmas cards.


Lastly (for this post)
I decorated the tree with various Bird ornaments.
I started collecting them last year.

But the best part of the day was....


...seeing my grand daughter M's sweet face
while looking at her first lite Christmas Tree!

No comments: