Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stash Busting Report

I had such wonderful sewing plans for this week.
I was going to have many new garments sewn
for the grand kids.
Finish the binding on another quilt
in the UFO pile.

Then real life found me! lol!

Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric in YTD: 33 yards

Fabric used this week: 2 yards
Fabric used YTD: 75 yards

YTD fabric adjustment: 42 yards used

Normally this is where I set my goals for the week
for Making & Creating and weight loss,
but I am headed out on a mini vacation
where I will not have time or space to sew.

There's always next week....

How are you doing with your sewing goals?

4 comments:

Charlene S said...

Everyone needs mini vacations now and then. Have fun on yours.

Barb in Mi said...

I agree with Charlene: everybody needs a break - and sometimes goals have to be pushed out further.

Melanie said...

Enjoy your mini vacation! Sounds like fun!

Kris said...

How does real life find us so easily? It finds me too.