Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fabric stash report

Good Morning, snowy World!
We have gotten about 4 inches of snow over the last 24 hours,
and it's still snowing hard and sideways!

Onto my stash report...

Fabric in this week: 5 yards
Fabric in YTD: 17.5 yards

Fabric out this week: 7 yards
Fabric out YTD: 40 yards

Difference: 22.5 yards

I've started making things for youngest daughter,
who is expecting a daughter in early Summer.
This week, she decided on the nursery colors-
black, white, lime green and bright pink.
I made her 2 receiving blankets,
plus a pair of flannel pj bottoms (to fit her new baby bump)

Goals for Feb 21-27

Make & Create:

Binding on red 9-patch quilt
Binding on E's 12 month flannel quilt
Catch up on journal blocks
Start list of granddaughter sewing I need to do

Health & Weight:

Go to gym at least twice this week (weather permitting)
Walk one mile/5 times this week
Make homemade bread at least once during the week

What do you have planned for the week?

5 comments:

SpinningStar said...

Interesting colors for a nursery - I'm looking forward to what you will be creating.

Take care of your cough.... it's a bummer being sick.

liz

Marti said...

I'm afraid my goals aren't as ambitious as yours. I think I'll be thrilled if I get a backing on a quilt this week.

Angie in SoCal said...

I'm sure your daughter is thrilled with the pjs. It's nice you thought of the mom.

Angie said...

You are doing great this year! Great stash report.

Lori said...

I like your goals for the week. The little girl in the header--is she wearing ruby red slippers? Makes me think of wizard of oz. I bet she LOVES those shoes!