Thursday, May 16, 2019

I Like #15-2019

I like the Spring Blooms             


Purple flowers blooming on the Ivy



Bush coming back from severe snow burn.
My Husband wanted to pull it out last
year, but I wanted to give it a little longer
to re-grow...and it did.


Iris...one of my favorite flowers,
These blooms are pass down bulbs 
from my Great-Great Grandmother.


I like a new knit project



I have been attempting to use up most of my
fiber storage..not buying more...but...
I could not resist this yarn
It is from Deborah at


Lastly, I like hand sewing


I have been battling some health problems
(that's why I did not post last week)
which makes it so I can't always
do everyday things, but
I can always hand sew.

These sheep are going to my
knit and crochet group friends.

Want to read some more "I Like" posts...
jump over to LeeAnna, our host, at





6 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Judy! Oh those sheep are so cute. And I'm glad you had DH wait to pull out that bush - look how great it looks! ~smile~ Roseanne

PaintedThread said...

Those sheep are great! I love irises, too. When we buy a house, I may need to find some of my grandmother's irises and replant some. That bush looks pretty happy - glad you gave it a second chance. I hope you continue to feel better.

Michele McLaughlin said...

Your sheep are adorable. Good advice on the bush--I have one with snow burn too and was wondering if I should pull it out. Taking your advice! Your flowers are LOVELY!

Jean said...

Those sheep are really cute! Beautiful blooms, saw one of those bushes at the garden center and was pondering. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love hand sewing for exactly that reason - you can do it anywhere and it doesn't take too much energy when you're not feeling good. Hope your health issues are resolved soon. Your flowers are so pretty - lovely Spring color!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Obviously I got lost in time somewhere. Beautiful flowers and the sheep are adorable.