Sunday, November 5, 2017

I am in the creating zone!

I am attempting to plan and finish
my projects on a deadline for the
Holidays this year. In the past, I
was a last minute kind of creator,
but I am trying to change that habit.

Here is my Slow Sunday Stitch 
project from three weeks ago.


And here it is today...


I still have some wording, leaves 
and a few flowers to cross-stitch.


I think I started this kit about
15 years ago. Amazing, the
things you find when you clean
out-downsize your sewing room!

What are you creating today?



5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow you might of had that project going for the last 15 years but you have achieved a huge amount in the last three weeks!

Julierose said...

Lovely stitching on this! Tres belle!! Hugs, Julierose

The Cozy Quilter said...

Looks like this will be done in plenty of time for Christmas! Nice to finish an old UFO!

Magpie Sue said...

Wow, lots of progress! Way to go!

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Suzanne, it looks like you're going to get your 15 year old project finished this year - Congrats! it looks great.