Sunday, December 18, 2016

The weather outside is frightful!

Freezing temps have come to my area
of the Earth. I don't especially enjoy
Winter-Snow-Cold, but know I will
appreciate the water we will need in the
warm months to grow our garden.

Today is our monthly family
dinner where all the kids and
grandchildren come over to eat
and visit. Between dinner and
Church and other sewing project
(for Christmas), I hope to get some
Slow Sunday stitching done.

If I do, it is back to my
Trip Around the World.


Goodness, that's an old photo....
One person can not hold it up anymore.


I am on Row 41, which is made
up of 142 two inch squares.

I hope you are safe inside from
Mother Nature and are also
Slow Sunday Stitching.

And Happy Holidays to you!


4 comments:

Deb A said...

So nice to see your lovely trip around the world. I really need to get back to mine - I prepped a few rows back in the summer and they are still waiting to be put on. I am only in the 20 range of row's I believe. Love how your's is coming out. How big do you plan to make yours.

Suzanne said...

It is a queen size now...thinking I am almost done.

Quilter Kathy said...

Such a wonderful hand piecing project you have created!
Are you going to hand quilt it next year?

Suzanne said...

Yes...it will be my Hand quilting project for 2017