Sunday, September 11, 2016

And....I'm back!

I have not planned to take a 9 month break
from blogging...it just kind of happened that way.

As the weather gets cooler, it is time to get
back to more (hand) sewing and knitting. I have
a very long list of projects I would like to start,
but I am trying (again) to finish a few projects
before starting another new one.

Today, I am going back to hand stitching
my Trip Around the World quilt. It has sat
in a bag next to the couch for months and
months, untouched.


Goodness, that's an old photo...I have added quite a few more
rows. I am going for a King size. Currently, it is just
over a Queen size.

I look forward to seeing everyone's projects at Slow Sunday
stitching. What are you working on?


4 comments:

Robin said...

Glad you're back to blogging. Your quilt looks lovely. I look forward to seeing the progress you have made since the picture was taken.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Mine has been layered but needs to be basted so I can start hand quilting it as the weather cools down. Just love this pattern, yours looks quite large but I bet it won't take long to quilt it.

Rachel said...

Welcome back! That's a lot of little hand stitched squares, you must be getting close now. Great work!

Barb said...

Glad you are back....my first quilt was a trip around the world.