Sunday, October 26, 2014

Stash Report-Oct 26

I made my goal!
 
I set a goal of using 50 yards
of fabric and I completed it!
 
I finished my granddaughters
purple birthday blankie....
 
 
...and that's the final yardage I needed!
 
Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric out this week: 4 yards
 
Final goal-yardage used: 52 yards!
 
Of course, now I need to start a new
goal, as I follow a schedule of goals that
run September-August
(school teacher family schedule)
 
I think another 50 yards sounds do-able!

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

Kudos on reaching your goal! That is a lot of purples in your granddaughter's quilt.

Deanna said...

Good job you! The quilts I am working on are purple-themed, too, but not THAT purple. She will love it.

Teresa in Music City said...

Woohoo!!!! Way to go!!! Such a sweet little purple quilt :)

Denise :) said...

Way to go!! I love the purple quilt -- it's beautiful!!! :)