Thursday, June 20, 2013

On the Needle

Wow...did not realize how long I have
NOT posted here in blog land.
One month can go so quickly! 
I have been working most Fridays,
so I keep missing the posting time.

This is a finished shawl I donated to
a friends Prayer Shawl Ministry.
It was crocheted using Homespun
in the color called Fiesta. I still have
3 skeins of the Fiesta. May do another
shawl (knitted) for her group.

When you donated your first shawl,
my friend gives you this cute little
knit pin as a thank you!
This is one of my two current
knit projects...knitting another shawl.
Not sure if I am going to keep this
one for myself. I really like the
blue color from Caron.

My other knit project is my first's going very photo.
What are you working on?


straythreads said...

beautiful yarns for your beautiful projects! love the pin

Mary said...

The shawl is beautiful, the pin is really cute.