Friday, November 9, 2012

On the Needle

I haven't posted for a couple of weeks...
time sure flies!
 
I finished the Organic Ruffles scarf
 
It was a pretty simple pattern.
The only challenge...needed longer cables.
 
I am now knitting a scarf using
fuzzy red/grey/brown/white yarn
I purchased when the local Ben Franklins
was going out of business 2 years ago.
 
It's kind of heavy, but will be a fun
addition of color on a wintery day.
 
And speaking of Winter...it arrived here in
my little part of Utah today.
 
My weekend plans...staying inside and knitting!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi, love your ruffly scarf. I have to confess I read your post on my blog (in my e-mails and accidentally hit spam-I have gotten alot of spam since I deleted the verification). SORRY. Thanks for commenting.

straythreads said...

great scarves it looks cold there. winter is here too