Thursday, July 21, 2011

Reward for missing quilt!

I read Allie's blog 
and was very sad to hear one of her quilts
has gone missing.

Please read her reposted news...maybe you can help!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Reward for My Missing Quilt



The cover of my current CQ book, Allie Aller's Crazy Quilting went missing after Quilt Market in Salt Lake City in May. The quilt is "Crazy in the Garden", the working title of which was "Spring CQ" (that is how it is tagged here on my blog.) All my old time readers remember this quilt, I am sure.


Here is the link to the press release from C&T Publishing Company. They are offering a reward for my missing quilt, as well as the other three authors' quilts that were lost. Keep your eye out for them, ok? Thanks....



And DO get your quilt appraised before you send it off into the world.

Please pass on this info to your local quilters and blog readers-thanks!

No comments: