Thursday, June 6, 2019

2019 I Like-#17

I like....

I like vintage cars


The hood ornaments


The grills


This is a new car to me...
Metropolitan



I like Spring planting


I planted Gazania by the mailbox


I planted veggies on the 
front porch.
(we are re-landscaping the
backyard, so no garden this year)



I like sewing

I have been taking meds where I could not
operate machinery...including a sewing machine.




After six weeks, I made
another block for an auction quilts


The block is called
Star of Virginia


For more great "I Like" posts
hop over to 




8 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Suzanne! I love antique cars as well. I guess what I grew up driving is now an antique - a 1965 Mustang. And I love that block you made. I am always drawn to a nine-patch, especially when there is another block as one of the nine pieces building a larger block. ~smile~ Roseanne

PaintedThread said...

Oh, I love the hood ornaments on old cars, too. Your spring plantings are pretty!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's an amazing hood ornament! I like Spring planting, too - hope your veggies grow well!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I like the colors you chose for your block. Your vegetable box inspires me to consider planting pumpkins or cantaloupes in the front of the house.

Michele McLaughlin said...

I like your quilt block! That car ornament is a piece of art! I never had much luck with Gazania but I think our weather is wrong here for it. It sure looks pretty! Have a great week!

Mary in Peoria Handmade said...

Cool hood ornament. Porch veggies-very smart. I like those colors in your Star of Virginia block.

LA Paylor said...

cool cars!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

And I like how you are pacing yourself as it should be. Star blocks are always so pretty. We too like looking at vintage cars. Nothing is made like it used to be. Smile