Wednesday, June 26, 2019

I like-#19 2019

This was my post for last week, but if
you go back and see, I had a much
more exciting post...

So...here it is...

I Like Nature and Art

A friend sent me these images of 
real leaves that an artist crocheted
together. Amazing!





I like different types of Art


Beautiful sand designs!




I like a nice Dinner in Nature


My Husband and I celebrated our
wedding anniversary at Taggart's.

It is a restaurant up a 
Canyon from us. Everything
is homemade and grilled.


You can eat inside or out on the
patio. There are peacocks
wandering...this is Princeton.


They have two dessert displays.
This one is the cakes and cheesecakes.
The other has cookies, brownies
and dessert bars.
So yummy!

I love...


our newest granddaughter, Miss O.
So sweet!


To read more "I Like" post,
jump over to LeeAnna's 











1 comment:

Michele McLaughlin said...

Hi I'm sorry to be comment so late but I do love your post! Congrats on your new baby granddaughter! Hugs!