Thursday, May 30, 2019

2019 I Like -#16

"I Like" community share posts at
hosted by LeeAnna!

I like my yard blooms


The iris are blooming like crazy!
  

With all the rain, our strawberry
patch is bursting with strawberries!


I like the Amish store


My husband loves deli meat and cheese


He especially loves hot cheese, which they sell.

I like the canned foods



I like trying new things

The Amish store has a mining area


You buy a bag of dirt, put the dirt in the 
holder...

then swish it in the running water.


We found all sorts of pretty stones.



I like my 100 days of Summer project

Each year, I do a 
100 day of Summer project
from Memorial to Labor day.

This year, the theme is "Try new things"

I have been collecting men's ties
and want to do a quilt project with them


       I found this image on Facebook.
Amazing!     


I like Rainbows             
 

With all the rain, 
we were rewarded with 
a beautiful double reward



7 comments:

PaintedThread said...

Oh, fun likes! Look at all those strawberries! That mining area looks fun. That tie quilt is so pretty. Will love to see what you come up with!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Suzanne! Ooh, love that tie project. Also - your irises look so pretty, and the strawberries - yummy! ~smile~ Roseanne

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your iris are really pretty, and yum on the homegrown strawberries! They are always the best. The Amish store looks like a fun place, too!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your iris is gorgeous.Oh I am jealous about your amish store. I think I saw garlic cheddar! I can't find it here anymore. Oh your strawberries look great. I can't wait to see your tie project.

Michele McLaughlin said...

Great likes your garden looks gorgeous!!! I like the 100 days of summer idea! I would do that but I usually don't stop gardening and start sewing until late June (when it's good and hot). I love that tie quilt! Have a fun week!

LA Paylor said...

great likes! Iris, Amish markets with horseradish cheese, panning for pretty stones is hilarious! Those were really pretty gems. The 100 days thing is so cool, my topic might be surviving this year though. LeeAnna

Barb said...

I love this time of year when the flowers come into bloom. Right now it is day lilies...love them. Your 100 day challenge looks great. Love the Amish