Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sabbath dinner with the Family

Once a month, we get all our
children and their children
together for a family dinner.
I LOVE IT!

I grew up far away from my
Grandparents, so I only saw them
once a year. I love having the
kids just a car ride away.

Tonight, they are all going to
exchange Christmas gifts
and eat dinner and talk.
It is going to loud and crazy and
I LOVE IT!

I finished the binding on some
quilts this week. I can not post
a full photo of either quilt,
because the quilt has not been
gifted yet.


This is a little bit of my Husbands
Christmas gift. 
It is called the Town Square Quilt 
The link is

Angela made it with a white background,
but I did not have enough white fabric,
so I used black. 

I do not do much traditional block
piecing anymore, so this was
a fun quick project to use up scraps.

Today, I hope to get in some more
binding stitching on one last
gift quilt, but I still need to finish 
up decorating the house for the party.

I also need to make my 
So many projects to choose from...
SO MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What are you working on?


2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, a family Christmas dinner and perhaps stitching in one day. How can it get any better. Enjoy!

Quilter Kathy said...

So wonderful to have the bindings finished in time for Christmas!
You are very organized!