Sunday, December 10, 2017

Change...it's a comin'.....

Normally, I set goals in the Fall
when my Husband goes back to
School and the weather turns cool.

I have never been a New Years
Resolution kind of girl, but...
This year, I am feeling the
need to major changes and
reorganization in my Life.

I have already decided to
participate in the 2018 UFO challenge
You make a list of 12 UFO projects
you would like to work on...can be a
combo of different arts...knitting...
quilting...sewing...whatever...

I am thinking of also doing the
scrappy quilt challenge at
Persimon Dreams


I have my Trip around the World
hand sewn quilt top that
is almost at the quilting stage.
I could have it done by December 2018!

I also want to find some Art Quilt
Challenges to enter during the year.
Do you have any blogs or websites
I could visit for challenges?

Another change is my Health.
Without going into too much detail,
I need to get healthier...especially
my Liver...lose some weight would
be nice too. I have started with
a program at a local Hospital, but
need to keep progressing forward!

Lastly...my 10 year anniversary
is coming up as blogger.
I want to do something to celebrate,
but am at a loss to know what o do...
Any suggestions?

I am still doing binding on 
Christmas gift quilts. I am getting 
another quilt on Tuesday from my
quilter, so it just keeps going on and on
(and on..........)

What are you working on?


3 comments:

Robin said...

I wish I had some suggestions of blogs or sites to go to for challenges. It's always fun to see what others are doing and how they are stretching their abilities in their craft. I was really tempted, at the first of the year, to join in on that "Down the Rabbit Hole" quilt. But, my practical side needed attention and I ended up finishing previous projects. Not a bad thing and the finishes are special because I've devoted so much time to each one. (I'm including the time they sat in a drawer, on a shelf, or in a closet - Ha!)

Sarah said...

Goodness you are getting organised for 2018. I'm impressed.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Good for you to have the desire to make positive changes and get things off your plate. Baby steps are good too. I am joining the CQJP 2018 which is crazy quilting. I have oodles of ideas in my head but perhaps that's where they'll stay. LOL