Thursday, February 14, 2019

I like 2019-#4

Welcome to my weekly I Like post.


I like Vintage Valentines

So sweet...so cute...so silly



I like to knit

I have taken a couple months off from
knitting after finishing many projects
for the Christmas holidays.

I am beginning to knit again.
I am starting with the first pattern in
my pattern list on Ravelry.com

I hope to finish a bunch of
projects this year.


I like reading

I like to read before I go to sleep each night

I just finished the book "Wonder".
I am going to the Library today
to find my next read.


I like quilts by
Gloria Loughman

She is coming to the Utah Quilt Fest
in September to teach. 


I am hoping to get to take one
of her classes.


I love her architecture quilts.
Her web link: Gloria Loughman



I like reading other ladies "I like"





5 comments:

LA Paylor said...

Gloria Loughman is on my short list to learn from too. Saw a display of about 20 of her quilts at a Mancuso show in PA and it was stunning. I love vintage V-day cards too and want to say happy day to you my friend... so glad you're part of the group!

Jean said...

That architecture quilt is amazing! I like to read before I go to bed as well. Those vintage cards are always so fun. Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day and weekend.

PaintedThread said...

I'm with you on the reading before bed. Perfect way to end the day (unless it's a book I can't put then down... then it means a really late night). Those Gloria Loughman quilts are impressive. I can see why you'd want to go to her class.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Wonder was one of my most favorite books to read to my 5th grade students! They really got a lot out of it. I love that quilt that shows a view looking up in the sky through the trees!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great likes. Vintage valentines cards are so fun. I love to read at bedtime too. It relaxes me and helps me sleep.