Monday, November 2, 2009

Off to American Samoa


I finished sewing the bags to send to Barb in American Samoa. The five bags in the back row are going to her. I had cut out duplicate bags, so I made up two more (the ones in the front) to go to Festival of Tree's-a local fund raiser for Primary Children's Hospital here in Utah. My son had surgery as a child at Primary's, so I try each year to donate something to the Festival. The last bag on the right in the back row (light floral) I made two of also-I'm keeping the second one for me. I cut this bag out of some old curtains my Mom made for her Kitchen.

2 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

is this the same as bag "b" in a previous post? The McCalls pattern?

Kimberly Cherrine-Bell said...

I love this pattern too. Hey saw your post on Wardrobe Refashion. I am from Salt lake City Too. I am in the process of setting up a sewing studio to do group sewing and just get together with like minded ladies. Do you ever get together with other ladies to sew? I am trying to get a group started since I have no one in my ward who likes to do anything domestic. If you are ever interested let me know. my e-mail is mrspinsneedles@q.com
or my blog is www.greenhoneyhive.blogspot.com