Friday, October 23, 2009

I love vintage!

I definitely need to improve my photography skills! This is a beautiful hat, but my photo sure doesn't show it....sorry!

I found this little gem at an consignment/second hand/junk store. I had never shopped at this particular shop before. They had alot of great vintage fashions & linen's but the shop was so crammed full, that I probably missed alot of good items.

The hat is a light coral pink felt with a bow & bead flower across the front. There is also a small veil attached that is in great shape. The inside is printed with the logo: neumann-endler inc. Fair Field Felts.

I love hats...wish they were worn more often then just Easter or at a wedding.......

5 comments:

Gina said...

fabulous hat

Love an dhugs Gina xxx

Lori in South Dakota said...

I remember when women WORE those hats!! My mother and grandmother loved hats, and I can remember them standing in front of a mirror making sure they were on "just right". I still love hats, and wished I looked more fashionable and less like someone set a pot on my head!

Lori in South Dakota said...

good grief, I just realized I'M vintage!! Anything over 50 years old is vintage, so guess that's me. When I get to 100, I can be an antique (and very very old!)

Kaylene said...

I bet I know where you got that love from. It's a beautiful hat!

Dianne B. in England said...

That is a beautiful hat! It reminds me of hats the Queen Mother used to wear. She always looked so elegant. :)