Monday, May 28, 2018

Monday design and creating

Happy Memorial Day to those
in the United States of America.



For my design wall this week,
I will sew my May Star block
from the Block of the Month 


The last block will be out in July.
I will be finishing the quilt
and donating to the 
organization, along with a decorated
Christmas Tree, for their annual
auction and fundraiser.

I have not sewn in my Studio
is nearly three weeks because
of cleaning-moving-construction
at our house.

I need to sew!

I did catch up on my knitting....

I finished my Workday Scarf

I knit it out of yarn hand dyed by
my friend Brandie at The One String
The colorway is called Mermaid.

I am linking up at 
and


3 comments:

Bonnie said...

It's hard to get any sewing done when you are trying to organize a move. Hope you can squeeze a little time in this week for sewing.

AnnieO said...

Nice knitting can fill in for lack of sewing time! Hope your move is short and smooth.

Quilter Kathy said...

That is a beautiful scarf!