Monday, April 16, 2018

This week:16-22 April

This week is going to be spent 
at home doing two major chores:

1.Cleaning out closets and Studio

2.Working on many small projects

I am in the process of losing weight
and cleaned out my closet of loose
and multiple piece clothing. 

How many pairs of sweat pants
do I really need to work out in?
How many pair of shorts do I 
really need to wear over my
swimming suit  in the pool?

Four bags of clothing...so far!

Next up, cleaning out my sewing-
quilting-knitting projects...on my!

On my design wall....



I will be sewing the April star block
from my LQS Block of the Month.
The finished quilt will be part
of a fundraiser in November for
our local Women-children shelter.

I have decided to step away from
Facebook, so I will be posting here
a little more over the next few weeks.

Besides Ted Talks, do you have a
informative-positive online source
you can recommend to me?

1 comment:

Marti said...

Wow, you really are cleaning out your closet. I'm losing weight too but I'm afraid to get rid of my fat clothes. How long do you maintain your new size before letting go of a bigger size?

I've never been a big facebook fan, but I took a facebook break and realized I didn't miss it at all. Then with all the hacking and privacy concerns, I decided last week to just close it. One less thing I have to do now.